Thursday, 31 January 2008

Happy Birthday to me.

I forgot to publish this post (oops!).. but yes, it was my birthday on the 31st! I didn't plan on doing anything at all but the day before my birthday, a friend took me to watch 'Wicked' at the theatre, front row seats, and it was amazing... then on my actual birthday, two other friends took me to dinner, and my boyfriend got me a laptop which I am typing from right now and something I've wanted for years! I'm not going to go on about it all in detail because it can get quite boring and I'd rather be typing about a beautiful dress I have recently made, think ivory and navy plaid georgette, solid navy crepe de chine and a pop of cerise!... and I was so excited with finishing it that I accidently cut a hole while I was just trimming off the last bits of thread hanging off.... all will be revealed shortly!...
Post a Comment