Wednesday, 27 February 2008

ACEO Album development.

I've been playing around with different ways to keep ACEOs in an album. (ACEO's are pieces of art where the only rule is that they measure 2.5 x 3.5").

I firstly started with just a basic book where I personally mounted ACEO's myself with double sided sticky tape.... but thinking about it, it's actually quite a disorganised way of doing it.

Then I came up with using transparent photo corners, which worked out quite well.I also did another where I also included ACEO sleeves within the corners so they were spaced out a bit further than the other.
Finally, I developed a neat, professional way of mounting the sleeves straight into the book using permanent adhesive dots placed in the sleeve corners, so the book ends up being more like an album. I love it! Although it is extremely costly as an entire book holds 204 ACEOs, which means 816 adhesive dots to use!! You can order one via my Etsy Shop which I can also customise for you!
Post a Comment