Wednesday, 6 February 2008

More ACEOs.

I know I know.. I am always going on about it! But, I have recently bought some more and just had to share! I accidently came across steel on the Etsy forums and adored her artwork, but I couldn't see any ACEOs listed in her shop! This was a definite end-of-the-world scenario.

So, to save myself from oblivion, I decided to cheekily ask if she could make me some! Luckily, she was very familiar with ACEOs and was happy to do this for me. She also directed me to her website, which features even more of her work and made choosing so much harder for me and I could've easily spent about £50/$100. I quickly picked the ones that I absolutely had to have, therefore resulting in 5 ACEOs which will soon be on their way to me! I can't wait to add them to my Little Book of Art!!! ...and I will also, eventually get the others that I wanted, it's not so bad if you spread it out, is it?.. These are the two that first caught my eye in her shop, 'Black Widow' and 'Exterior'. Amazing artwork.
And here is my custom listing, they look absolutely perfect!! So remember, if you really want something, don't be shy to ask for it!
Post a Comment