Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Most comfortable 'heels' in the World.

As a request, I am posting my most comfortable high heels I own. They're by Irregular Choice and are a few seasons old and I can't remember what they are called, sorry! I know they don't look it, but they really really are.. and I know they're a bit weird, but I do love the weird and wonderful.
The funny thing is, because I bought them online, I couldn't try them on, and I was sure I wouldn't be able to walk in them comfortably and saw them as perfect mantlepiece material. However, I still wanted them as I love anything with pom-poms, loved the colours used, love that it was a size UK 3 (nice shoes are so hard to find in that size) and just generally loved the 'kookiness' of it. So I couldn't believe it when I was able to run, jump, do anything in them!
Oh and I would have modelled them for you, as they're very eye-catching when worn, but some people may have a thing about seeing strangers' feet.. I do.
Post a Comment