Monday, 31 March 2008

More Custom ACEO Albums.

I absolutely love making my ribbon bound books, especially ones catered for ACEO's as not many people know about them... and if you're one of them, ACEO stands for Art cards, Editions and Originals and are small pieces of art where the only rule is that they measure 2.5" x 3.5". They are like trading cards, although I have noticed that they are usually bought more than actually traded!
My latest project has been for fellow Etsy seller anacdesigns, who is also from the UK which makes it even more exciting as nobody that I know has ever heard of these ay-see-ee-ohs!
She wanted an ACEO book that could withstand any dirt and grime for when people touched it so I suggested that I could give the book an acetate front and back cover.It was the first time I had done this and loved the finished result as it made the book look so luxuriously glossy! She also wanted it bound in a dark golden ribbon which I think works beautifully. Another book she ordered was for her mother which is bound in wine coloured ribbon and this time in a portrait composition. I loved this one too, the colour and font combination makes it look so....dreamy.
Post a Comment