Thursday, 17 April 2008

Personalised Pouches.

From a previous post, I introduced some personalised pouches I made using a simple transfer technique. However, I have now decided that I didn't want to buy the pouches to print on, but I wanted to make them myself entirely from scratch instead! Here are the results:I prefer them so much more, the finishing is better than the bought ones and instead of cord to close the pouch, I have used ribbon instead. I also decided that on occasion, whenever I make a sale via my Etsy Shop, I am going to print the buyers' name onto the pouch, as a little gift I guess... and it's easy determining what colours to use by what they purchased.
I already started doing a bigger version of this with a recent book sale. All I know is that if it was me receiving a pouch with my name on it, I'd be over the moon! .. and I do hope this buyer will be too!
Post a Comment