Friday, 2 May 2008

Evolution

I was thinking that it was about time to evolve my ACEO Albums and decided to test out how it would look if it was the next size up to what I was currently doing which would make it 6" x 8".

To those of you who don't know what ACEOs' are, they are small pieces of art where the only rule is that they measure 2.5" x 3.5". You can visit this site for further information: http://www.art-cards.org/

I also thought it was still small enough to be allowed to have 'The Little Book of Art' title, although I will need to think of something new for the next size up if I am to do one! The newer, bigger version can now hold 4 to a page rather than the usual 2. I think this is quite handy for people who like to collect ACEOs' by certain themes, colours etc, and like to have a few more on show across both pages. My ACEO fashion illustrations are an example of what I mean:I wonder where I'll be with my ACEO Albums in say, 10 years time, maybe a pop up book?
Post a Comment