Monday, 12 May 2008

New earrings. Again.

Gosh, I have been doing a lot of shopping lately! Here are some new earrings I have bought from a very chic and fellow Etsy seller SOUNDandFury. The weather in London was still very dull when I purchased them but when they arrived (all the way from Australia), the weather had tremendously improved, perfect for Summer! ... and if you like a bit of humour, check out her blog!

Also, I had a fantastic weekend! My boyfriend took me to watch the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall. The event was called Filmharmonic, where the Orchestra played music from films. My favourites were Mission Impossible, Harry Potter, La Vie en Rose (I never watched the film, but hearing the music made me want to!) and Superman sounded amazing. They also played Rocky as a special at the end, and that also sounded very good. We were sat about 7 rows from the front and I could see the Orchestra perfectly, especially the cellos, which is what I used to play when I was about 11. It made me wish I'd carried it on!.. but Fashion took over, I dropped music, and took up everything to do with Fashion and Art.

Is there anything you wish you'd stuck with as a child? I also did Gymnastics, but the whole fashion thing took over from that too! I sometimes wish my parents were a bit more persistent but they were always happy to let me do what I wanted to do which I am very grateful for.

Post a Comment