Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Matchy-matchy.

The sun decided to come out in London last week (or was it the week before?) and I was excited to finally get my summery shoes out! The first pair to come out were 'Elephunk', by my favourite shoe brand, Irregular Choice.I had bought them late last year but typical English weather had stopped me from wearing them, so I hope this year won't be so inconsistent as it has been so far... although, it is still early days.
The shoes are split toe, which I know must be quite strange to see, but it's in no way as uncomfortable as it looks! .. in fact, quite the opposite. Anyway, while I was browsing the Etsy Forums, I spotted Saysie, someone I hadn't seen before, and I always love checking out new UK sellers! I loved her shop! She had the cutest little purses with the loveliest fabric!!.. and when I saw the elephant print one, I instantly thought of my shoes, they were so similar and I just couldn't help but buy it!The inside was also lined with beautiful polka dot fabric, which if you have been following my blog, will know that I have been a bit bonkers over them!You absolutely must have a browse in her shop, and if you want to read more about my little shoe collection, which I warn you may be seen as quite strange, all you have to do is click here!
Post a Comment