Saturday, 7 June 2008

Tagged...

...for the first time, by The (very lovely) Mum and the Rose!
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK 7 (and very silly) facts:

- Everytime I need to Google something, I look foward to seeing how they have stylised the 'Google' text.

- I eat beans on toast pretty much ever single morning, and become grumpy if I don't.

- My boyfriend and I are slowly making our way through the entire Star Trek series. We have nearly completed The Next Generation and my most favourite characters are Deanna Troi, Data and Warf (and his son).

- I have to use eyedrops, nasal spray and take tablets to control my severe hayfever (even a bit of dust can set off a string of sneezes, and cutting fabric is the worst!)...sob sob.

- I have a big tendency to babble and over-explain. If I never edited my blog posts after the initial write up, my blog would look like a dissertation.

- When I start laughing, it takes a really long time for me to stop. I find laughter so hard to control and I was always asked to leave the room to 'calm down' when I was at school. Anything can set me off, even the smallest things. I remember when I was about 11, my teacher asked a boy in my class to 'read the paragraph located under Source C' .. this boy then said 'Source C', as in, 'saucy' .. I could've died!

- I was born in the 80's and I really love 80s music... I wonder if anyone else loves the music of the decade they were born in?


I am now tagging beatblack, fuzzydragons, ssuzuki, and tizzalicious! .. sorry, I'm too lazy to tag 7 people!
Post a Comment