Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Feeling all chiffon-y.

One of my most favourite online shopping spots is Miss Selfridge especially because their only proper store in London is in Oxford Circus, next to the Topshop Flagship store and everything nice always goes!... and trying to search for something on their Sale rack is always so pointless. Therefore I completely rely on their website to get me the nice pieces for a good price!... so when I got the 'BIG SALE' email about a week ago and went to do some shopping!

After I was done browsing, I went to my shopping cart and saw that there were only two chiffon tops. I was sure I had put more in! Do you ever get that? Anyway, I was happy that I wasn't spending too much as they only cost £10($20) each from an original £28($56) each!

I couldn't wait to get them and when I did, they were so much more prettier than I expected! The lavender coloured chiffon top is my most favourite out of the two, it also has a little tie at the back which wasn't even evident on the website, and makes me love it even more because it's a lot more flattering and softer on the overall shape of the top. I was a bit concerned with what I would wear underneath as I'm not much of a chiffon-wearing-in-the-daytime person! ... but I found a simple white cami top in my wardrobe that suited both.

The ivory coloured one was also very sweet and I completely adore the sleeve detailing!
Post a Comment