Friday, 11 July 2008

Lauren Haupt.

Lauren Haupt is the seller behind her Etsy shop locallibrary where I've purchased two pairs of earrings! The first pair consist of three little carnelian hearts in a brass setting that is suspended from two lengths of chain. I've never worn earrings with a French ear wire (you can tell they're different from the typical 'fish hook' style) but they're so so comfortable! ... they also hang very beautifully.The second pair I got are the exact same but with green aventurine. I guess I am the sort of person that when I see something I love, I just have to get them in all the colours! They were also available in onyx but someone else beat me to them!!I don't have a favourite, they're both fantastic and very easy to wear... if you love these earrings, do check her shop out which is filled with very chic pieces of jewellery.
Post a Comment