Saturday, 19 July 2008

Wiggleperfume.

I recently ordered some perfume oil samples from fellow Etsy seller wiggleperfume all the way from America and got them a few days ago!
I bought samples of Little 5, Honeysuckle Sweet Tea, Coconut Lotus, and Speakeasy Vanilla... all very yummy, both smelling and sounding!!! I can't decide which I like the most yet, I think I need to wear each one for a whole day and see which one grows on me... which will then help me decide which one to get in a bottle!

There are many shops on Etsy that sell Bath and Beauty products so it can be overwhelming deciding which to buy from... but when I came across wiggleperfume's shop, I knew it was The One! The entire shop is merchandised, head to toe, with notions of the 1920's (my favourite decade)... and seeing the Speakeasy Vanilla perfume further clarified this!

I can be so easily wooed when it comes to how things are presented, and this is a huge example of it!

Post a Comment