Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Fabric Buttons.

I've been making fabric buttons for a while now and I just love it! They're such an easy way to embellish items and I think it's sweet when the button matches the item it is put on. For example, a simple blouse with matching buttons along the placket! However, I have a ton of fabric, ready for me to cut and wrap around a button... but, I have been so busy and I know I'm never going to get round to making the million buttons I had in mind, therefore I will be listing lots of fabric scraps here in my Etsy shop, where you can make your own buttons or any other fabric goods.Each bundle is only £2.50 ($5)... and you can probably get about 100 buttons from each bundle....Also, being the person I am, I really enjoyed getting them all together and wrapping them with ribbon! Don't they look cute!
Post a Comment