Saturday, 27 September 2008

Lunchbox.

I had purchased this beautiful white, vintage lunch box with brass detailing from fellow Etsy seller greenhearts a few weeks ago (all the way from the US!) and it has finally reached me!It is exactly how I imagined it to be, and if I wasn't so obsessed with the Care Bears as a child and didn't have the Care Bears lunch box, I would've definitely been flaunting this one!I originally got it only because I thought it was so pretty and also a great price (£15/$30), therefore I had no idea what I'd actually use it for. However, I have decided that all my embroidery skeins which were in one of the drawers of my IKEA drawer unit could use a new home as I haven't had time to do any embroidery and could use the space for something else......therefore, the lunch box bag was perfect! ... and because of the concave lid, I can fit many many more skeins!
Post a Comment