Monday, 22 September 2008

New Books.

I have finally got round to buying 'The Other Boleyn Girl' by Phillipa Gregory! I wanted it as soon as I had finished 'The Constant Princess' where you can read my review about it here. The other book, 'Twilight', is by Stephenie Meyer and I first read about it in a newspaper about a week ago, and as soon as Vampires were mentioned, I knew I was going to get it! The brief storyline reminded me a little bit of 'The Historian' which is one of the best books I've ever read. I think I'll finish these ones quite quickly so look out for a future review! I also have another 5 books on the go, as you can see in my 'Currently Reading' list on the right side bar of my blog. Those actually need finishing too but admittedly, I want to finish these new ones first!
Post a Comment