Saturday, 4 October 2008

Bookmarks.

I've decided to stop a very bad habit - folding the corners down of books I am reading to mark where I am. I am reading so many books at the moment, my most newest editions are 'Perfume - Story of a Murderer' which I have borrowed off a friend and really enjoyed the film, and also 'QI: The Book of General Ignorance'. I have read a few pages of the latter and it is actually really quite interesting!Anyway, back to my initial topic... as I am wanting to stop my habit, especially as I borrow books from friends which I would like to keep in good condition, including my own... I have made myself some bookmarks with my fashion illustration on them. I am so pleased with the way they have turned out and will most probably offer them for sale at one point, but I have an idea for those that will make them extra special! Watch this space!
Post a Comment