Friday, 10 October 2008

Yalipaz.

Yalipaz is a fellow Etsy seller who I recently bought some ACEOs from. You can see all my blog entries about ACEOs here, and you will quickly realise how much I love them!... and if you didn't know, ACEOs are small pieces of art where the only rule is that they measure 2.5" x 3.5".
Yalipaz originally didn't offer her art as ACEOs but I was desperate for some of her artwork in ACEO format, so plucked up the courage to ask if she could do it for me! She was very happy to do so, and here they are in my own handmade ACEO book... they are the most cutest pieces of art.
My favourite is 'I love honey', it is just so endearing and 'sweet'.

She now offers ACEOs in her Etsy Shop (yipee!) and I hope to get some more at a later date. I absolutely must also mention her other products, some of them being the flying fairies and dolls, they are so fun! If I could, I would literally buy 20 of them and have them hung all over a Christmas tree, why settle for just one at the top, when you can have lots! My most favourite one is 'Babet' who is hand sculpted with paper clay and her limbs are made with wire so you can put her in any pose you want! I personally would be tempted to put her in a Superman-esque pose, wouldn't you? This little beauty can be purchased here.

Post a Comment