Saturday, 20 December 2008

The Third Weekend Later.

On the 22nd and the 23rd weekend of November, I had completed a dress to sell in my Etsy Shop. I then promised myself to try and complete something each weekend, which you can read about here. I then went on to skip the following weekend as I was away from home, I have no idea what happened the weekend after that, but luckily, I got back on track, and finished this ivory crushed velvet and tulle top!It started off being entirely experimental. I had recently bought some polka dot tulle and wanted to incorporate it with my ivory crushed velvet fabric.I knew I wanted something quite girly and flirty... so while I was redoing my pattern pieces, I decided to scoop out a substantial amount of the back and to have it in tulle! I think I might try making it in black this weekend. I will also be listing it in my Etsy Shop some time soon.
Post a Comment