Tuesday, 2 December 2008

We Make London.

'We Make London' showcases the talents of independent UK designers and there will be an event in London on Saturday 6th December 2008 where you are able to personally meet the designers and purchase from them.It is being held in a great location, pretty much in the heart of London, at The American Church - 79a Tottenham Court Road. Nearest station is Goodge Street... and the event starts from 11am-5pm.
I'm really hoping I can go to it and get some Christmas presents sorted! To see previews of the designers, you can visit the We Make London Blog. I would also like to introduce fellow Etsy seller Ei!kumpel, who is also a Fashion, Design and Lifestyle Team-mate and will be participating at the event! She creates the most delicious felt items, my most favourite must be her pretend food!I wish her all the luck at the event and possibly even bring her a hot cup of tea... I can't describe how cold it has been in London!
Post a Comment