Friday, 16 January 2009

Flickr.

I have finally joined this site. I have been reading about it for months and months but I absolutely hate signing up to something that is just for one thing. For example, Google is fine, I have my blog, some groups, and it is just generally pretty useful. However, because I love the 1920s, I accidentally stumbled across hundreds of 1920s images on Flickr and I found so many more inspirational images. It's like a huge moodboard. I then tried to see how many Clara Bow images were there, and wow, there were so many! I thought I was the only person who admired her, most people usually lean more towards Louise Brooks when they think of a 1920s girl. The Clara Bow and other 1920s images convinced me to sign up. Feel free to add me as a contact if you're some sort of creative person with exciting images!

Here is my newly made photostream: http://flickr.com/photos/nuvonova/
Post a Comment