Thursday, 1 January 2009

New Year, New Idea.

I always try to come up with new ideas to design, make and sell in my Etsy Shop and as it has gradually turned into a 'weekend hobby' since starting my fashion design internship, I want it to be the place where all the ideas swimming around in my head are realised (before they are forgotten!) and as if I owned my own little boutique. So, the new year had brought on a new idea!I had been selling advent pouches for the run up to Christmas which did very well, so I thought, why not have pouches that counts down each day of the month. Whether it's counting down the last week of a birthday, an anniversary, a wedding, Valentines day... anything and everything! And just so that I felt I was 'moving forward' with the product, I decided to make them in white cotton drill fabric and to have only the numbers 1-31 printed on them so the user is not limited by month, making the pouches functional all year round.
Post a Comment