Saturday, 10 January 2009

T-Bar.

I adore t-bar shoes, I think they just look so sweet, and I specifically like the mid-heeled ones as they are so much more practical for everyday wear, compared to if they were 4" high! I've wanted some for ages but there was always something little I didn't like with the ones I found. Toe too pointy, funny shaped heel, nice overall shape - shame about the material... etc...So, when I came across some perfect looking ones on online fashion store ASOS.com, I had to get them. They were only £16/$25 (on sale)...which my friend actually decided to get for me for Christmas as I was going on about them for ages! They're very comfortable around the house as it's been a bit too cold for me to wear them out. ASOS are having a big sale at the moment, so if you are looking for some bargains, definitely check it out! I loved that they were patent black as it gave the sweet shape a bit of edge and if they were matte, I think I would feel like I was wearing school shoes! I plan to sometimes emphasize the t-bar by wearing contrasting socks or tights, such as my polka dot ones!
Post a Comment