Sunday, 4 January 2009

A Year Of Collecting ACEOs.

ACEO's are simply pieces of art where the only rule is that they have to measure 2.5" x 3.5". I love art, but I don't put them on my walls because I can get bored of seeing the same thing everyday... the only thing I have on my wall is my calendar. So the small, compact size of ACEO's allows me to keep them 'hidden' away in an album I made, so that they are fresh to my eyes whenever I look at them again! I also find that it is a good way to get a 'sample' from an artist, if ever you want something bigger in the future.

It's been exactly a year since I discovered and started collecting ACEO's, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to showcase my current collection!

steel

fuzzydragons

pinkhelium

TheHauntedHollowTree

ssuzuki

scarlettcat

kerrykate

TheBrilliantMagpie

yalipaz

Post a Comment