Saturday, 7 February 2009

Artisticle.

I previously blogged about asking my dear boyfriend for ACEOs for my birthday - here, which he finally succumbed to getting for me! Artisticle, a fellow Etsy seller came across that blog post, noticed my obsession with ACEOs and was extremely kind enough to send me some of her own creations as a birthday gift!
I received them in an impossibly fast time (8 days from America!) and here they are!

They're different to what I usually collect but I love them! Very fresh, very avant garde... I especially adore the ombre effect of the Fleur-De-Lis one. Also, they're completely original, Artisticle screen printed these herself! I don't have many original ACEOs (actually, I only had 3 originals out of 47!) so these are extra special! Thank you Artisticle!

Post a Comment