Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Batman.

When I spotted this lovely grey marl t-shirt with a scratchy batman logo on it, I really couldn't help but buy it! I've always wanted one since I was a teeny-tiny girl... but I'd never seen one that I liked. They were always black and with the too-perfect logo plonked on, it just looked so rigid and bee-like.But now I found one which was on sale at Topshop for only £10/$14! It's so soft and I've been wearing it with my dark blue high waisted jeans. I now have an urge to seek out all the other ones I'd always wanted: Superman/girl, X-Men, Spiderman, Venom, Joker, Ghost Rider, The Incredible Hulk, Wonder Woman, and so many more! They have to be really nice and different to the typical merchandise though... it's going to be hard, but I will keep you updated!
Post a Comment