Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Moschino Sample Sale 2009 - London / UK

Moschino is one of my most favourite fashion brands, it was actually the brand that sparked my interest in Fashion Design. So ever since I undertook a work placement with the brand while I was in my second year at University in 2005, I added my home address to their mailing list and have been receiving letters every time they have a sample sale going on - and trust me, there are HUGE discounts.

Here are all the details!

Date: Thursday 26th March 2009 (tomorrow)
Time: 10am-7pm
Venue: 28/29 Conduit Street, London W1S 2YB - at the Moschino Boutique (entrance via red door)
Closest Train Station: Bond Street (Jubilee Line)
Telephone: 0207 318 0500

Cash, Cheque & Credit Cards

£1 discretionary entrance in aid of charity

Also leaving you with one of my favourite Moschino ads (they do the best!)
Post a Comment