Saturday, 28 March 2009

Vistaprint Mousepad.

I've been getting my business cards and other bits and bobs from Vistaprint for quite a while now, and fairly pleased with their service... so when they introduced their newest product in one of their emails - a mousepad, at the exact time I was bursting to get rid of my free, ugly eBay one, I couldn't stop myself from ordering one!
Of course, if you've been following my blog, I also found an amazing metallic cork mousepad after ordering my Vistaprint one (typical, wait for ages and two come at once!), and had to get that too! It's not a problem because I like using a mousepad with my laptop as I hate using the touchpad!... so I needed two mousepads really.Anyway, the one I ordered from Vistaprint recently arrived, and it's quite nice. The quality is like any other mousepad, but I was a little disappointed with my fashion illustration - she's a bit blurred! Well, I guess this is what happens when printing on a soft surface. It's not bad, but it's not amazing... and a lot of the detail in my illustration is lost. So, if you're thinking of getting some of your own mousepads made via Vistaprint, I would only recommend using very clear, linear imagery... if you uploaded a photo of your family, I don't think it'd work very well.
Post a Comment