Sunday, 19 April 2009

Patent Tassle Pumps.

I recently started my first 'proper' job in the Fashion industry as a design assistant after about 18 months of unpaid work placements! Nevertheless, they have all been fantastic and very worthwhile. I have also met such wonderful people along the way, so if you too are a Fashion Design graduate, don't give up and get as much experience as possible! Anyway, I also recently got paid and although I vowed to save, I just had to get these sweet little patent pumps!I love the concept of taking an old fashioned style and turning them into something so funky! They are from H&M and were only £9.99/$15! My little sister thinks they're absolutely horrendous and I think everyone else I know will agree with her, but I think that's why I like them so much. Although, if they weren't patent, I wouldn't have bought them.
Post a Comment