Saturday, 25 July 2009

iPod Shuffle.

I've wanted an iPod Shuffle for a very long time now but didn't want to pay the retail price for it (if you've been reading my blog, you will realise that I rarely ever want to pay the retail price for anything!)... so, I then of course went and had a look on eBay! I finally won the bidding on one which was about £15/$24 short off the retail price, so it wasn't too bad. I received it pretty quickly and was so impressed at the packaging which was clean and minimal...in other words, super slick!It was so small and delicate, which was what I liked so much about it. My older brother and younger sister tried convincing me to spend a little more money on the normal sized iPods that had a screen, but I wanted something easy and compact... I'm glad I went with my own desires because it was perfect! Anyway, I always seem to have a tendency to personalise pretty much everything I own, and this was no exception. I have often mentioned MOO which are a London-based company that prints business cards, postcards and so many more exciting things for you! One of these exciting things are stickers which I had made with my own fashion illustration way back in August 08. Can you see where I'm going with this? I decided to use my own sticker to embellish my iPod Shuffle!
It wasn't as easy as just sticking it on as I had to cut around the shape of the control buttons, although the size of my MOO sticker was almost perfect for it. I love how it looks and it doesn't leave any residue behind if you decide to take it off. I will be giving a step-by-step tutorial for this at a later date.
Post a Comment