Sunday, 19 July 2009

Customising my loopy cardigan.

A few months ago, I published an entry about some of my Cardigans and how much I just generally love them! I also mentioned in my last paragraph how I planned to customise the loopy taupe one.I had some antique bronze studs and thought they would be the perfect embellishment... and the cardigan had the perfect space for me to fill in! It took about 15 minutes to embellish both sides and I'm so pleased with the result. I was a little concerned about it being too heavy, but I actually found that because the cardigan doesn't have any fastenings, the studs helped to hold the front down instead of it flapping around!You may notice that the studding doesn't go all the way around the neckline, I quite liked it like that but I may finish it off if it starts to bother me. As you can see, it is so quick and easy to customise a garment... you'll be seeing many many more from me!
Post a Comment