Saturday, 18 July 2009

Dr Martens.

A few years ago, I would never have thought I would wear Dr Martens, they just looked so heavy and too chunky to look in proportion to the rest of my body...but then I saw the ad campaign with Daisy Lowe, and thought how they didn't look so heavy and chunky after all!After that, I kept seeing them in different colours, different prints and different washes. I could actually wear them and they would go with so many of my outfits! Next step was to see how they felt on, so I took myself to the Covent Garden/London store and tried some on. They were not as heavy as they felt and I was set on getting a pair - but a little cheaper. I searched eBay every couple of days until I finally found a pair that I had to have! Luckily, it didn't seem like many other people wanted them, so I found myself winning them for under £3/$5! They're a black fabric base with gold diamonds printed all over. I love them as I'd never seen them before and I was sure I would not see anyone else wearing them! They're super comfortable and this won't be the last pair of Dr Martens I'll be buying.
Post a Comment