Thursday, 16 July 2009

Most exciting website this month.

I have been a fan of Irregular Choice shoes for about 5 years now, and if you check out some of my Shoe Collection, you can see that Irregular Choice does tend to crop up a lot!
Several months ago, the Irregular Choice website had shut down for maintenance, so I signed up to their special newsletter to be alerted for when they re-launched.I received that much anticipated newsletter today and was so excited to have a browse! They have clearly spent a lot of time and money refurbishing the site which now looks so fresh and amazing!
Have a peek HERE.
Admittedly, I have never bought via the site, as the shoes are currently too expensive for me to pay the retail price (thank you eBay!), but not expensive in regards to uniqueness. So, I tend to use the site to keep updated with news about the brand etc. If you have a moment and even if you don't like shoes, do have a look at the site which will leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy!
Post a Comment