Saturday, 3 October 2009

Organisation - again.

My first 'Organisation' blog entry was all the way back in April 08, when I had bought the HELMER from IKEA and had used one of the drawers to store my ribbons in. However, as I'd recently moved home and really wanted to make my room amazing, I've been keeping an eye out on new decoration and storage ideas. So when I was casually browsing IKEA and saw some cute little baskets put upon slick, white shelves...a flashing light bulb appeared over my head!Some of you may know that I have an Etsy shop - Etsy is a website where you can 'buy and sell all things handmade'...and some other things too. So, over the 2 years that I have been on the site, my ribbon collection has of course expanded. At the moment, there are 40 products out of 114 in my shop that contains ribbon, almost half!
So, that little drawer I had for my ribbons, pretty much became obsolete...making way for an upgrade! I went and got several of the IKEA AGEN baskets and decided to separate each ribbon by colour. It is so much easier to find a specific ribbon now, but all I need now are the shelves, and to put them up myself!
Post a Comment