Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Playstation 2 and Final Fantasy.

My boyfriend has kindly given me his PlayStation 2 (as he has #3) and I will slowly be making my way through the entire Final Fantasy series, which we both absolutely love! I've started from Final Fantasy VII as I don't think I could cope with the graphics on earlier versions! In general, graphics are so snazzy nowadays so it's quite hard going back to playing/watching something that has such poor quality and my boyfriend was keen for me to at least start from VII as he thought it had the best storyline so I decided to give it a shot. I couldn't stop laughing at first because everything was so toy-like, which was such an odd contrast to the serious storyline.I was thinking of blogging about my progress but since moving home, I have completely forgotten the storyline! I think I've played about 10 hours, but I can't wait to get back into it again!
Post a Comment