Sunday, 25 October 2009

Shopper.

As mentioned before, I am having serious internet problems, but I can just about publish shorter entries without everything crashing!

A lot of stores in the UK now either use paper bags, charge for using their plastic bags, or have thinned out their plastic bags so much that you only have to pinch it for it to tear...therefore, I really started to make sure I had a simple cloth shopper folded up in my bag at all times! However, these just weren't big enough for me, so when I noticed a work colleague using a larger, rigid, plastic shopper with the sweetest artwork of a leopard, I had to go and get one! It was only £5/$8 from River Island which was such a bargain for something I use everyday and I only need to wipe it with a damp cloth to clean it.
Post a Comment