Friday, 27 November 2009

CovertCandy.

CovertCandy is an exciting website where you can exchange clothing so you can refresh your wardrobe without spending a fortune and other wonderful things! However, I wanted to mention my most favourite part of their site, which is the shop that contains vintage clothes.It is super easy to navigate and presentation is crisp. Pricing is also fantastic which is rare for vintage clothing nowadays due to the rise in popularity... but the pieces here are very much affordable.
I got this 'oversized' peach cardigan with the sweetest embroidery and embellishment which I would throw over a bodycon dress or something fitted and slimline. I also plan on working into the embellishment a bit more...and as I typed that last sentence I got a sudden rush of déjà vu! I have so many unfinished projects, but I do plan on finishing them at least this year before they pile up even more!!
Post a Comment