Sunday, 22 November 2009

Suede and Leather.

I've always wanted a suede jacket and a leather jacket but I've never come across those 'perfect' ones, that look and feel great when worn...until I came across (and got) this dusky pink suede jacket and black leather jacket from Select.The slightly cropped sleeve makes them easier and more comfortable to wear, and as I feel that they look better worn 'open', I could easily layer it over a sweater dress when it's cold, or wear it as it is when it's warm.The jacket has been very well designed into, which is especially important for a pink jacket! I specifically love the zip inserted into the collar and the double top stitching which helps turn the jacket into a biker style.The suede one also comes in a rich red (it was hard choosing which one I wanted!) and the leather one also comes in a stunning green. Also, as I seem to have the inability to leave things how they are, I do plan on studding or embellishing the pink suede jacket and possibly attaching a salt and pepper sheepskin fur collar to the leather one... I hope to show the results sometime soon!
Post a Comment