Sunday, 7 February 2010

2010 Calendar.

Since starting my blog, I've always documented the calendars I have been using. Here are my 2007 and 2008 calendars, my 2009 one... and my new 2010 calendar, by London-based illustrator, Laura Wesson.I always wait until January in the new year before I buy a calendar incase I am given one for Christmas, but as I am apparently a 'very fussy person', everyone seems to leave it to me! I found Laura Wesson through her Etsy shop-LeopardPrintTrousers and instantly adored her artwork, and as she was also in London, I knew I would get the calendar very quickly!When it arrived, I was so impressed with the quality. The card was nice and thick and the illustrations looked even more beautiful. Here we are in February, which I think is my favourite one!

Post a Comment