Thursday, 25 February 2010

Fall 2010. Part VII.

I know I'm doing a lot of Fall 2010 fashion show entries, but once they have finished, I will certainly get back to my usual posts! This is the last entry for London and they have certainly saved some of the best for last, such as the Burberry Prorsum collection. I knew I would love this collection when I started paying a lot of attention to the coats and jackets as most of my entries on the shows so far have mainly been about the dresses and embellishments!... I also knew I loved this collection when I found it incredibly difficult to filter down what images to put on my blog and for the first time, I have added footwear! The shearling-lined boots were just so beautiful I couldn't resist showing them!
I adored the epaulette longline zip-through cardigan and the double-breasted fur jacket almost made me shriek! The zip-through lace blouse was also a real delight!

Post a Comment