Saturday, 20 March 2010

Fall 2010. Part XVII.

The Givenchy collection was incredibly exciting! Even though there has already been so much lace on the catwalks, I still loved seeing it here! It had typical gothic elements but slightly romanticised. The deconstructed fair isle patterns looked so fresh and made the collection look a lot more interesting. The black-on-black chunky jewel embellishment was beautifully subtle and I adored the feathered touches.I felt that Isabel Marant's collection was super commercial and incredibly easy-to-wear. I loved the prints and the silver hologram-esque paillettes fully covering a pair of trousers were stunning!Haider Ackermann's collection was true beauty. In reference to the first two outfits below, I don't think I've ever seen leather looking so...organic!... and the laser cutting into the leather so that it looked like lace was just sumptuous!
Post a Comment