Saturday, 17 April 2010

Fall 2010. Part XX.

The Chanel show was the epitome of a Winter collection and definitely a love-it or hate-it affair, but my opinion was definitely the former. The furry all-in-one suits were just adorable and the stage setting was wonderful! There were so many lovely elements in the clothing, one of my favourites being the white, stripey sweaters which looked as if the stripes had been shaven. However, I think the most exciting things in the collection were the accessories... the jewellery was stunning and the ice-cube-esque clutch purses encrusted with the Chanel logo were the cutest!I knew that I would adore Elie Saab's collection as they always feature my favourite things, dresses and embellishment... but I also noticed that some of the styles looked a lot younger than usual such as the pieced lace dresses and shorter styles. I found this collection really fulfilling!
Post a Comment