Saturday, 1 May 2010

Fall 2010. Part XXII.

Yes, it's that time again for another round of my favourite AW10 fashion shows! I always like Stella McCartney's collections and it didn't disappoint this season. The embroidered lace under sheer fabrics was ethereal and when I saw the use of paillettes in the aforementioned format, I was completely in awe! There was something so delicate, effortless and refined about the collection and I'm even more excited to see SS11 now!Vanessa Bruno's collection was a dream! I also find that she is very under-rated. Everything was wearable exactly as it was styled and the cutout details with embellishment and embroidery accenting were my favourite pieces!The collection by Nina Ricci was so fun!! Floral appliques were absolutely everywhere and I was smitten with the red, ruffled bust corset!! The styling was beautiful and the shoes were sophisticatedly cute...this collection was true eye-candy!
Post a Comment