Sunday, 20 June 2010

New Books.

It had been absolutely ages since I made anything new for my Etsy Shop which was starting to get on my nerves, so I set aside the whole of today (these are very labour intensive!) and concentrated on making some more of my Ribbon Bound books that I've been selling from the very start. I had been missing Gemini, Libra, Pisces and Sagittarius from my 'Traits' collection for many many months as I never got round to making more when the originals had sold. So when I started to get messages asking if I had them in stock, I knew it was time I get making and here they are in all their glory! I was especially pleased with the outcome of Sagittarius, as all the tones of purple put together in a book looked rather pretty and I rarely make the exact same book once it sells so I'm never quite sure how a book will look until it's finished! However, I always like to use the colours associated around the specific astrological sign, but in different ratios.
Post a Comment