Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Royal Ascot 2010.

A couple of weeks ago, I attended the Royal Ascot for the first time (as it was for work purposes) and it turned out to be a lot more exciting than I thought it would be! The Royal Ascot is a famous horse-racing event in Ascot, England where the Queen and other members of the Royal Family attend. I never really paid attention to it before as I am completely uninterested by horse-racing...however, I would actually now just go to see what the women wore, especially on their heads!!While I was there, Joan Collins had arrived and was quickly surrounded by many photographers which was quite scary as I was very close to her! I thought she was very beautiful and didn't realise I managed to get such a good photo of her (without zoom!) until I checked my camera!I don't really like putting 'real-life' photos on my blog, I much more prefer editorials, art, or just anything with a strong aesthetic so this entry is very straight-to-the-point! I was very amused by these two head pieces consisting of some sort of solar system notion and a box of chocolates!
Post a Comment