Sunday, 6 June 2010

Shearling Boots.

Back in December 2009, I attended the New Look SS10 Press Day which you can read all about here. I was also given a £100/$145 voucher to spend in store which was completely unexpected and as promised, here is what I spent it on!As soon as I saw these grey and taupe shearling lined boots, I knew exactly what my voucher would go towards...they were only £35/$50 each so the rest of my voucher went on simple basics. I was also quite surprised at how quickly these boots were in store, as shearling boots were so popular on the AW10 catwalks so I didn't think they'd be available for purchasing so soon. When my friends first saw them, they instantly assumed I had got them from Topshop as they are so fashion-forward!
The one thing I was disappointed with in regards to what New Look had in store, was that I didn't see many of the Press Day pieces at all, and if you clicked on the aforementioned link to see what I loved about the Press Day - well, the bralettes were nowhere in sight! Nevertheless, there are still a couple of months left for Spring/Summer stock to hit the stores so I will patiently wait to see.
I have yet to wear the taupe pair which you can probably tell as the shearling looks a lot whiter compared to the grey! But I've worn the grey pair about 50 times now and they are extremely comfortable. It is such an odd feeling as it is so soft inside because of the shearling, and it actually feels like I'm wearing slippers!
Post a Comment