Friday, 16 July 2010

Beauty Review: Soap & Glory The Fab Pore 15 Minute Facial Peel.

Soap & Glory are fast becoming a favourite beauty brand for me so you will be seeing a lot of reviews as I am determined to try everything they have! This entry is about 'The Fab Pore 15 Minute Facial Peel'. I initially thought that I would put it on, it would harden, then I would peel it off...but it was simply a put-on-and-wash-off or you could also put-on-leave on-then-wash-off ...with no change to the texture of the cream. I quite liked that there wasn't a strict method you had to stick with to get results and I actually found myself just leaving it on most of the time anyway, which I assume is the best method!I definitely noticed a difference in my skin after washing it off. My pores looked as though they had shrunken, my skin was smoother, although maybe a little tight (but my skin type - sensitive-isn't listed as a skin type for this product which is greasy/problem/combination, so maybe this is why it felt tight)...but as soon as I piled on the moisturising cream, it was fine. I really liked this, but I had also bought another (Soap & Glory!) product that does a very similar job and I think I prefer it over The Fab Pore...but my final decision about this will probably be made when I come to review the 'other' product!
At £6/$9, it's definitely worth trying to see how your skin reacts to it, and the cream spreads quite a lot so it will last you a long time. Again, I felt the need to make another remark on the packaging, I loved the milky white pot and found it endearing that the Soap & Glory team didn't feel the need to make this in the pink too - like many of the other products. However, because of my current obsession with the brand, I think the all-over pink colour is actually only used when a certain ingredient is used?
Post a Comment