Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Haute Couture Fall 2010. Part III - Valentino.

The Valentino Haute Couture Fall 2010 collection is the epitome of cute sophistication.
The red dropped-waist-full-skirted bandeau dress is just adorable and the magnolia white dress embellished with skinny bows is just the sweetest thing! The full length gowns were beautiful and I loved the delicately embellished long-short tiered dress.When I saw the birdcage dress come out I almost gasped! It is totally random but utterly amazing! I also thought the model and her poise was perfect...which reminds me, I keep meaning to find a video of the collection so I can see it all in motion and listen to the music!
That sugar pink makes another appearance on the catwalks (previously noticed/liked it in the Giambattista Valli collection) and completely works. Sugar Pink isn't one of my favourite shades, but it looks very appropriate here.Here are some more dresses that I loved from the collection, the lace, the pink, the bows, the crinoline dress and a maxi version of the previous red dress that I loved... the collection was just 'wow'.
Post a Comment