Saturday, 21 August 2010

Beauty Review: Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub

Following on from my current obsession with the Soap & Glory beauty brand, is their Flake Away Body Scrub. This was one of the first Soap & Glory purchases I made and the photo below is actually of my second tub as the labels from my first are just hanging off (from very frequent use) and doesn't look great! If you haven't worked it out (from the fact I bought a second tub), this body scrub is amazing!I actually had never used a body scrub before...well, possibly some kind of body exfoliant, but nothing memorable as I always relied on my loofah to do the 'scrubbing' and thought that was good enough...until I used Flake Away! I could not believe the difference in my skin, it was baby soft! A little also goes a long way, so for £6.50 per tub this scrub is great! The smell is also lovely which I think is the 'peach seed powder' stated in the ingredients, and it really stays on your skin.
This will probably be the body scrub I use for life now, but because it is the first proper one I have used (and delighted with), I am still keen on trying out others too - will keep you updated!
Post a Comment