Monday, 27 September 2010

Beauty Review: L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream.

My two top hand creams are definitely Soap & Glory's Hand Food and L'Occitane's Cherry Blossom one. Although extremely different - Soap & Glory's cream is 125ml and costs £4.50 while L'Occitane is £7.00 for 30ml ... and the scent is very contrasting - I still love and use them both.
Even though L'Occitane is so much more expensive, I am still happy to pay that price for what I'm getting as I only ever find myself using a small amount to cover both my hands....and when I think I have finished it all, I always manage to squeeze a bit more out each time (as you can see, I have almost squeezed the life out of it!). The cherry-blossom scent is divine and makes me want to get a shower, hair, body cream and everything else in it! The cream leaves my hands very supple with no sticky-feeling. I recommend this cream 100% and based on scent only, I would choose this over Soap & Glory's Hand Food.
Post a Comment